Friday, January 24, 2014

Two more hexie stars

I've been busy, so only have two more stars finished in the past two weeks.


This weekend I plan to push back all the living room furniture and lay out my pieces to see how many more stars I need.


I keep losing track and would hate to have extras.  I will not be making any more star hexie quilts. I am done with stars.


I plan on doing more hexie quilts, though. I love the portability and I already have so many punched out. I am thinking of some diamond patterns. Would love to have ideas if anyone wants to share!


4 comments:

  1. Amy, I just love your stars! Can't wait to see how you lay them out. And thanks for linking to Hexie Weekend. I love to look a hexie eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great hexies....sure love the green one!....wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your stars. Can't wait to see how you arrange them and put them together.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!